How to Join
The best way to get involved is to reach out to us by using the expression of interest form at www.rmitfc.com/eoi or at the bottom at the page. Based on your responses we’ll get in touch with you on when to come down for trial. The following some information you will need to know.
Step 1 – Understand the Fees
For all Players:
RMIT Student Membership – $20
Non-RMIT Student Membership – $30
Player Fees – $400
The fees cover costs for running the club, which includes:
- Membership to RMIT FC for 2019
- FFV Player Registration
- Player Kit
- Training for the season
- All match day costs (Referee, linesman, pitch, etc)
Step 2 – Express Your Interest
Head over to www.rmitfc.com/eoi or scroll down and fill in as much detail as possible. We usually get back in same day and tell you the next steps based on your responses.
Step 3 – Player Trials
If you’re a player you will be asked to come to dedicated trials or training sessions. We will communicate this with you based on the contact details you provide in the expression of interest form. It’s important the information you give us is correct so we can get in touch.
Step 4 – Pay your Membership Fees and Register for FFV
This is the last thing you need to do and we will guide you through the process of:
- Signing up for the Club and pay for RMIT Membership at https://rmitlink.rmit.edu.au/Clubs/soccer
- Paying for your Player Fees at https://rmitlink.rmit.edu.au/Clubs/soccer
- Registering for RMIT FC at http://www.myfootballclub.com.au/index.php?id=43